1 lb. ground beef
2 T. olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
salt & pepper (to taste)
26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
3 c. water
16 oz. package egg nest pasta
16 oz. Lamagna Ricotta
salt, pepper, parsley (to taste)
grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground meat in oil; drain excess fat. Add garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add spaghetti sauce and water; cook about 15 minutes on low heat.
- Coat a 9″ x 12″ pan with sauce. Place nests in pan; ladle sauce over them.
- Mix filling ingredients together and spoon into each nest.
- Ladle remaining sauce over nests and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour.