The Lamagna Cheese Company is actively engaged in sustainability practices.
As a responsible corporation, Lamagna strives to follow best practices for sustainability to include:
- Utilizing the Renewable Choice Company (RCC) to assist Lamagna Cheese Company in a comprehensive sustainability program.
- Lamagna is one of the first major ricotta cheese brands to use a thin-wall cup resulting in the use of less plastics – easily recycled.
- Mission is to reduce the Lamagna carbon footprint through greater plant efficiencies, more recycling, cleaner emissions and scorecarding our efforts to see real results.
- All plastic and cardboard is being recycled.
- We’ve analyzed our manufacturing process and strive to use less energy when making our cheese.
- We carefully plan our receiving and delivery of product for shipping efficiency.