Made with only three simple ingredients – never any additives or preservatives.
We start with the freshest Pennsylvania milk (whole and skim) and add only vinegar and salt to make our Ricotta Cheese – using the old world methods our family brought with them from Italy in 1928. Our Ricotta Cheese is, quite simply, the freshest – produced daily so there’s no reason to diminish the flavor or texture with additives, preservatives or whey.
- Made from the freshest Pennsylvania Milk.
- All milk based-No whey.
- No stabilizers to bind water (gums, starch or Carrageenan).
- New enclosed mixing and cooking vats create a more consistent cheese.
- Our facilities have been Certified Organic for over 15 years.
- And have an A rating to exceed GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative)
The South Beach Diet recommends Part Skim Ricotta Cheese and, because of its sweet flavor, is a great ingredient in dessert recipe. Visit their website to learn more. www.southbeachdiet.com/diet/learn-about-cheese
Delicious fresh Lamagna Ricotta Cheese comes in:
- 46 oz. Container – 23 servings per container
- 24 oz. Container – 12 servings per container
- 15 oz. Container – 7.5 servings per container
Original Lamagna Ricotta Cheese
Lamagna Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
Try our Part Skim Ricotta in 15 oz. or 24 oz. size, 25% less fat, 33% less carbohydrates and 30% less calories than whole milk ricotta.