Pasta With Ricotta and Broccoli
A simple dish with great and texture.
46 oz. Lamagna Ricotta Cheese
2 lb. of Short cut Pasta (Ziti, Penne, Etc.)
4 Stalks of Broccoli cut in Florets (or 1 bag of frozen)
1 1/2 cup Grated Cheese (Romano or Parmesan)
- In salted boiling water, cook pasta. Add broccoli near the end of the cooking.
- Reserve about 2 cups of the water, and drain the rest.
- Return pasta and broccoli to the pot.
- Stir in Grated Cheese, and Ricotta a little at a time.
- Drizzle pasta water to gain proper consistency.
- Serve Immediately!